Managed IT

The Best IT Department a School Can Have

Your school needs top-notch tech support. Our business model is built to provide it.

It takes top-notch IT talent to provide top-notch IT support. And we ensure that’s what you get. How? We put 80% of our reinvestment in Managed IT toward salaries—and the remaining 20% toward the relentless improvement of our tools and processes.

That way, you get hands-on help from first-rate pros at every stage of the support process.

You Focus on Instruction. We Handle the Tech.

Just imagine a world-class IT team, seamlessly woven into your educational environment. You pay a simple flat rate, and you’re covered for everything from SmartBoard issues to network outages—whatever it takes to keep your school humming smoothly. The cost is predictable, the support is superior, and you’re free to focus on teaching.

"CTS has enabled me to help hundreds of educators better use technology in the classroom. I pride myself in providing courteous and proactive support, even when it means digging deep and finding answers not found in the back of the book!”


Joshua Phillips
His Title, CTSI

“15 years supporting teachers, administrators, students and families as a school tech director has put me in a unique position to provide outstanding support to school leaders and professionals, solving current problems and averting future ones.”


Michael McKee
His Title, CTS

“IT is key for transforming organizations as it does societies and nations. Being a Technology Advisor at CTS empowers me to be at the forefront of these changes and make a positive and lasting impact on schools and educational organizations.”


Vineet Singh
His Title, CTS

Two Robust Packages. Unlimited Five-Star Support.

CTS offers two unlimited support packages that offer seamless, total, and proactive support that meets and even anticipates your needs—in the way that works best for you.


Core infrastructure and device support.

Unlimited Support for a Flat Fee

Download PDF


Just the core infrastructure.

Unlimited Support for a Flat Fee

Download PDF

Our experts are trusted and versatile authorities on all things edtech:

Infrastructure (mfr logos)

Devices (mfr logos)

Communications (mfr logos)

Audio-Visual (mfr logos)

Security (mfr logos)

Ignacio, Use...
Infrastructure – Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti, Tripplite, APC Schneider, HPE, Dell SonicWALL
Devices – Apple, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung
Audio Visual – SmartBoards, Promethean, Epson, Elmo
Security – GrandStream, 2N (now Axis), HikVision, Valcom
Communications – Cisco, Avaya, Grandstream, Jive, Zoom, Jive/Logmein (combo logo)

Already have an established IT department? We also offer custom support packages that supplement their work—and accommodate specialized needs and requirements. 

Industry-Redefining Support That Rises to Any Challenge

Our goal isn’t merely to be a tech provider. Every day, we strive to be your partner. We weave this objective into the very fabric of our engagement, to enhance learning at every turn.

We do it by fully integrating our best-in-class IT experts with your preferences, your org chart, your workflow—so you can enjoy the speed, efficiency, and customer satisfaction that your mission deserves.

Ang Tickets Solved/mo

Ang Tickets Response Time

or % tickets meeting SLA (if high)

Ang Cust Satisfaction Rating

(cust satisfaction thermometer)

Network Devices Supported

Staff Devices Supported

Student Devices Supported

OPTIONAL HEADER: What You've Said To Our Team

  • Faster than greased lightning, and even after hours. Thanks.
  • Fast action by Timmy saved the day!
  • I have always been pleased with the service I receive. However, Edward, Dylan and Danielle professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations.
  • Tim did a great job working within my time constraints. Snaps to SC!
  • Excellent work! Thank you so much .... extra credit included! please collect your BitCoin from Giuseppe
  • Simply the best, better than all the rest.
  • Jorge demonstrated empathy for our issues and offered innovative solutions.
  • Great remote assistance while I wasn't even at my desk! Thanks Dylan Brink!
  • thx for the full court press on the LET GEEKS GEEK SO TEACHER CAN TEACH theme
  • Eugene was super helpful, efficient and funny 🙂
  • Quick service. Issues resolved in less than 15 minutes.

Let's NOT use a word cloud (too 2000s) for a cutting edge tech co: possible (ritaly suggestion) word cloud based on "Words appearing most frequently in our reviews"


Give Your School the Superior IT Support It Deserves

Preeminent professionals. Superior support. Capped costs. And a school full of students and teachers equipped to excel. That’s our promise to you.

Take the next step. Schedule a one-on-one consultation today to learn more about how CTS can partner with your school to deliver IT support that’s worthy of your educational mission.

[ Schedule a consultation > ]